It is our immense pleasure to announce one more joint event under the Memorandum of Understanding between IMI and AIDASCO. For this occasion, Prof. Dr. Rubee Singh will be holding a lecture on January 15th 2022, on the topic: “Impact of Big Data Revolution on HRM in Digital World”. The webinar will be starting at 11:30 IST (07:00 CET), and it will be live-streamed through the AIDASCO website. You can register for this event at this link:
Dr. Rubee Singh is an Assistant Professor at the Institute of Business Management, GLA University. She is also Editor, Author & Social Activist. She has been awarded Honorary Doctorate in Human Rights & Peace from Royal American University USA for her outstanding contribution to social work. She is awarded as Chartered Global Peace Building Professional (CGPP) for the academic year 2020-23 by The George Washington University of Peace USA. She holds a Doctorate in HR from Noida International University, an MBA in HR from Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University India.
She has presented papers at national and international conferences and published 14 academic books. More than 35 international & national papers include Scopus & ABDC category. Dr. Singh is a Managing Editor of 3 reputed Journals; Senior Research Advisor of IMRTC USA. Lifetime Senior Member of Asia Society for Researchers HonKong, ISRD U.K. She is editorial board member of many reputed.
She is a United Nations Volunteer and also a contributing author for Voices of Youth (UNICEF). The WEPS Forum of UN Women invited her to attend IWD’20 in New York, USA. She was also invited by ‘The Stem Women Project’ Ghana to attend IWD20. She received TalkLove Africa Foundation Award in March 2020 for promoting Education Campaign in India. She is an honorary life member of the Women Economic Forum.
She holds the following positions:
• National Secretary of IATM (Youth Wing) India
• Member of IHRC Europe & IHRO India.
• Ambassador-India: GGA USA
• First International Supporter for Deadly Guardians Australia at International level.
• Child Ambassador – India by MBIMBP UK.
• Child Ambassador -India by HAC Finland
• Child Ambassador- India by FAAVM Canada
• Global Ambassador – African Youth Development Foundation & Indian Ambassador at USPSC USA
Special Awards/Achievements :-
• India Book of Records holder-2020
• “Asia Book of Records” holder for the year 2021 edition
• Received, Linkedin Wonder Women Award 19 & 20 on IWD by LWW & LinkedIN.
• Best Reviewer Award of the Year -2019
• Among top 10% Global Authors @SSRN
• Excellent Researcher Award-2019
• Best Faculty Award – 2019
• International Young Researchers Award-2021
• Nominee for Honorary Dr in Records Breaking in World Records University 2020
Recently, Dr. Singh has received two prestigious awards in the field of Research
• ‘Young Scientist Award’20 by Elsevier Research Award at International Level.
• Best Managing Editor Award of the Year 19-20 by Elsevier SSRN for IJIEMR,
• SPOC MoU- AIDASCO Serbia & GLA University
We are using this opportunity to sincerely thank Prof. Dr. Parul Sharda (Associate Professor of IMI, Member of AIDASCO, and initiator of collaboration between IMI and AIDASCO), the organizer and coordinator of this webinar.